Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Aviation, Space & Defense Distributors
ISO10012 & ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
Quality assurance requirements for measuring equipment
Inspection system requirements
Sampling procedures and tables for inspection by attributes
Zero defect sampling plan (for Government contracts)
Qualified Supplier List for Distributors (QSLD)
Qualified as a Distributor for Defense Logistics Agency for Class 3 Threaded Fasteners
Quality Management System
Features & Capabilities
Unirex Inc. is a recognized leader in the military and aerospace fastener fields, supporting many government agencies along with prime contractors and their subcontractors.
We carry North American, European, and British aerospace fasteners to both standard and OEM specifications. Our products are always factory-new and fully traceable to the origninal manufacturer. We work to continually expand our core product and service offerings in both quantity and breadth. If we don't stock a product you need, our experienced sales team can suggest an alternative or source the part through our procurement team. We pride ourselves on being a solution provider.
- Supply Chain & Inventory Management Solutions — We provide solutions such as Just-In-Time (JIT), Vendor Managed
Inventory (VMI), Direct Line Feed (DLF)services and dedicated reserve inventory services.
We have innovative replenishment solutions from simple EDI and bin filling to more complex solutions such as real-time vending machines at your location. The possibilities are endless.
- Specialty Packaging/Labeling — We can customize packaging with bar coding and labeling to ensure ease of receipt and handling.
- Lot Traceability
- Logistics — Blobal Extended Enterprise of suppliers and manufacturrs to get product to you as needed. We will deliver materials to you promptly in an agreed-upon delivery method. Export/Import Global Compliance Department with a Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO) on staff.
- Specialized IT Solutions — We leverage the Internet to provide a global infrastructure for supply chain collaboration either through Aeroxchange, our website or a private network.
- Delegated Inspection Services — This service eliminates your receiving inspection and helps streamline the flow of parts to stock or their lines. Full certification available.
- Kitting — Taking commonly used parts and kitting them together for quicker assembly/installation.
Unirex maintains a quality system certified to AS9120. Our system has been approved by many customers and government agencies. For further information, please contact the Unirex Quality Manager.
Unirex Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: At a minimum, a quality system that meets the requirements of MIL-I-45208A (inactive) must be maintained for products ordered by Unirex. Quality management systems compliant to ISO 9001 and/or AS9100/9120 are desired.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: Unirex, our customers, and interested regulatory agencies reserve the right of access to applicable facilities and records involved with this order, to verify the products ordered conform to applicable requirements.
- RECEIVING INSPECTION: All product received by Unirex is subject to inspection and test by our Quality Department.
- PACKAGING: Normally, commercial packaging is acceptable for shipment of product to Unirex, unless otherwise specified. Please select packaging methods which provide adequate protection at a minimum cost. Also please mark the Unirex PO number on the outside of the shipping case(s).
- REQUIRED CERTIFICATE / TEST REPORTS: Please provide the manufacturer’s certificate / test reports or other paperwork specified on each Purchase Order issued by Unirex along with each shipment(s) of product.
- NONCONFORMING PRODUCT: Notify Unirex of any delivered product that has been found nonconforming, and obtain Unirex approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- CHANGES IN PRODUCT: As applicable, notify Unirex of changes in product and/or process definition, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility location, and obtain Unirex approval.
- FLOW DOWN: Flow down to the supply chain any applicable requirements, including customer requirements specified by Unirex on purchase orders.
- RECORDS RETENTION: Maintain adequate records of all inspections, tests, material and processes performed. Unless otherwise stated, Unirex expects records to be kept for ten (10) years after delivery.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Other quality requirements pertaining to a specific purchase order will be shown in the order.
Terms & Conditions | Mar 2014 - Rev: March 1, 2014